· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
· Ensure resource availability and allocation
· Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
· Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
· Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
· Report and escalate to management as needed
· Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks
· Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
arvato AG is a leading international service provider. More than 70.000 employees design and produce innovative solutions for business customers from all over the world, covering a wide range of business processes along integrated service chains. These include digital marketing, financial, CRM, SCM and IT solutions, as well as all services related to the creation and distribution of printed products and digital storage media.
Since 2004, arvato Turkey offers its expertise in telecommunications, energy, media and e-business to their clients with almost 3.000 employees, in 11 locations and in 6 different cities.
arvato is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA. For more information, please visitwww.arvato.com.tr.
Working creatively on our projects is at the heart of a career at arvato. We combine this endeavor with a consistent commitment to customer focus. Together, we strive for continued growth and to be leaders in our markets. We adhere to these core values, together with our parent company Bertelsmann: partnership, creativity, entrepreneurship, and citizenship. We have great confidence in the potential of our employees. With this in mind, we offer you the freedom to be innovative and take on managerial responsibilities. Our global employee survey serves to strengthen our corporate culture based on partnership. It allows each employee to play an active role in designing and improving his or her working environment – for you and for our company.
· Great educational background, preferably in the fields of IT or engineering for technical project managers –
· 3-5 years of experience as a project manager in the information technology sector
· Experience working with an multinational team
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
· PMP certification is favorable
· Advanced level of English